Having fun at the Campus or nearby
After a seminar day, some would like a more lively evening, others would like to relax, and others want to go out… Whether its games, games or outings, the Serge Kampf Les Fontaines Campus and its immediate surrounding are brimming with possibilities!
An evening on the Campus…
When staying on the Campus, participants can enjoy numerous indoor games (pool, foosball, casino games, board games, etc.)
Workshops can also be organized for small or large groups: painting, music, fine wine tasting, cocktail lessons, etc.
Each participant can also relax in the bar and lounges located in the Campus château, open from 6pm-midnight.
- The Lounge Bar
- The “Club” Lounge, featuring a grand piano
- The “British” Lounge, with a French pool table and roulette game
- A winter garden with chess sets and board games
… or off-campus
Event participants can also use their free time exploring various cultural or athletic activities near Campus.
- Playing golf on any of the many courses near Campus (Golf de Chantilly, Golf du Lys, Golf d’Apremont, Golf de Mont Griffon).
- Horseback riding in a region known for its huge equestrian tradition.
- Enjoying a cultural visit: at the Chantilly château or the Musée vivant du cheval (Living Museum of the Horse).
- Unexpected outings: visiting Senlis en calèche, going to the Chantilly horse racetrack, visiting the Chantilly Polo Club, etc.
And on top of all that, Paris and its infinite diversions are less than 45 minutes away from Campus by car!