Entertainment for a friendly and festive evening
After a day of seminars, some people are looking for a festive moment, others for a quiet activity, and still others for an outing… Games, sports or outings, the Serge Kampf Les Fontaines Campus and its close surroundings are full of resources!
An evening at the Campus…
Workshops can also be organized for small or large groups: painting, music, wine tasting, cocktail classes, etc.
Each participant can also relax in the bar and lounges located in the Château and open from 6pm to midnight.
- The Bar
- A lounge with grand piano
- The ‘Club’ lounge
- The Wintergarden with indoor games
… or outside
Event participants can also take advantage of their free time to engage in various cultural or sporting activities near the Campus.
- Play golf on one of the many courses around the Campus (Chantilly Golf Course, Golf du Lys, Apremont Golf Course, Mont Griffon Golf Course).
- Practicehorseback riding in a region renowned for its great equestrian tradition.
- Take acultural visit: to the castle of Chantilly or to the Living Horse Museum
- More unexpected outings: a visit to Senlis in a horse-drawn carriage, an outing to the Chantilly racetrack, the discovery of the Chantilly Polo Club, etc.
Last but not least, Paris and its countless attractions are less than an hour away from the Campus!